Из того что пока прочитал уши как минимум неплохие.
Особенно учитывая цену в $58 на ебэе

Тема на хэд-фае
http://www.head-fi.org/t/607006/the-...m-earphone-yet
Там как обычно сплошные восторги, если верить всему написанному то сабж - среди лучших динамических от аудиотехники вообще, независимо от цены

I hear details going from front to back of the stage more so than in width of the stage or tallness of the stage sound (like the IE8 and ASG-1 respectively). It's just amazing when I think that I have spent two or three times more on other IEMs than what the CKM500 cost, yet the CKM500 blow many of those IEMs away. But to be fair, the CKM500 - again - is not blowing away any universal like the W4, ASG-1, or EX1000. But it's closer than anyone would have ever imagined.
The GR07 sound quite thin compared to the sound of the CKM500. Where does the GR07 win? Well, the drums (although less detailed and thinner) sound more natural with great timbre in the GR07. The GR07 has a wider soundstage (not by that much though), but the instrumentation in the mids sounds closer and more jumbled together in the Vsonic than in the AT. But don't get me wrong, the GR07 is still a wonderful sounding and intoxicating IEM, but to my ears the CKM500 does just about everything better, and on a significantly better level