Уважаемые форумчане!
В связи с определенными обстоятельствами форум вынужденно переходит в режим чтения.
С этого момента темы и сообщения на форуме можно только просматривать, но не писать и создавать новые.
Как долго форум просуществует в таком режиме и возобновит ли он свою работу полноценно — пока информации нет.
Спасибо всем, кто участвовал в жизни нашего форума!

Показано с 1 по 20 из 1728

Древовидный режим

1. Collapse Details
    Re: Sennheiser IE800 
    Форумчанин
    первое измерение ie 800 сделанное ребятами из Stereoplay, ничего не напоминает?
    sENN.jpg
    помимо самих телефонов насадки имеют свою защитную сетку
    ie800_mesh.jpg

сравнение с b&w с5, в кратце ... собранная подача, быстрый бас, живая середина, прекрасные верха ... )))
    The IE 800s certainly weren't as full sounding as the C5s, but they weren't as lean as the various Etymotic models I have at home and which many consider to be the benchmark for earphone accuracy -- some even like to call them in-ear monitors. Frankly, I find the Etyomotics too lean and too bass-shy. The 800s fall somewhere in the middle, presenting a robust-enough sound and very nicely controlled bass that sounds just right.

The IE 800s were also quite a bit more sensitive than the C5s, which was apparent every time I plugged one or the other into the iPod that was driving them -- I had to constantly ramp the volume up for the C5s to equalize the level. Sensitivity isn't an indicator of sound quality, but it can be important in terms of compatibility with the portable devices that might be driving them -- if the player can't drive the headphones properly, it's a problem. Suffice it to say that the IE 800s seemed a snap to drive.

Where the Sennheisers were clearly better than the C5s, at least to my ears, was in the presentation of the midrange and the highs -- slightly more forward than what the C5s presented, but substantially more detailed and infinitely more realistic to listen to. The C5s still sounded very pleasant, but the IE 800s just sounded more alive, particularly through the midrange, and with really beautiful highs.
    Последний раз редактировалось Ear-End; 19.09.2012 в 03:44.
    "Негативный личный опыт покупки в плохом интернет-магазине, читать тут и далее."

2. Следующие 4 пользователей сказали Спасибо за этот полезный пост

INUTERO (19.09.2012), skymaх (12.03.2013), Snake07 (19.09.2012), volodar (19.09.2012)

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)