Уважаемые форумчане!
В связи с определенными обстоятельствами форум вынужденно переходит в режим чтения.
С этого момента темы и сообщения на форуме можно только просматривать, но не писать и создавать новые.
Как долго форум просуществует в таком режиме и возобновит ли он свою работу полноценно — пока информации нет.
Спасибо всем, кто участвовал в жизни нашего форума!

Reply To Thread
Страница 246 из 478 ПерваяПервая ... 146 196 236 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 256 296 346 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 4,901 по 4,920 из 9547
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Unique Melody 
    Форумчанин
    Цитата Сообщение от DarkGT Посмотреть сообщение
    А что там с моими, не в курсе?)
    Тоже самое.

---------- Добавлено в 10:33 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было размещено в 09:03 ----------

Первый обзор Ментора в сравнении с Мираклами:

http://www.headphiles.org/index.php?...h=6332&start=0

Вложение 73835

Overall Presentation:
    The Mentor has a smooth, spacious and (slightly) relaxed presentation very similar to that of the UM Miracle. It is perhaps even more holographic, and while some other IEMs may have a wider L-R soundstage, the wide 3D spherical stage of the Mentor is quite captivating. The Mentor has a warm, (just slightly) dark sound, and can be considered more balanced (especially in terms of genre bandwidth) compared to the Miracle. The Mentor now gives UM a sound that more directly compares with other 'balanced' customs such as the JH13. Highs are more present compared to the Miracle, and bass is noticeably improved. With this de******ion, some might be concerned that the Mentor is very V-shaped, since the Miracle already had a very slight boost on both ends, but the mids are re-tuned and let the Mentor shine especially with strings and vocals. Of all the models in Unique Melody's lineup, I would say that the Mentor has the widest genre bandwidth. Unlike the Miracle which is a great all-rounder but sounds best with acoustic and classical, the Mentor sounds great with all genres including electronic, rock and pop, especially on vocal tracks which were somewhat of a weak spot with the Miracle. Like the Miracle, the Mentor is generally non-sibilant, though some tracks may appear rougher due to the more present highs. While not having the thick sound of the Noble 8C, the Mentor clearly sounds much 'bigger' than the Miracle, while maintaining the speed, clarity and control of the Unique Melody house sound.

Lows:
    The lows on the Mentor are definitely a step up from the Miracle. Overall bass is increased, including mid-bass which sometimes felt missing with the Miracle, but surprisingly (and thankfully), the bass still remains sub-bass focused in the region of 40-50 Hz (The Miracle had a bass centered around 10-20 Hz I think). This allows the Mentor to have excellent sub-bass rumble while allowing it to sound *much* more dynamic and punchy. Bass-heavy tracks sounded a little restrained and overly-polite on the Miracle (especially when listening outside or in a noisy environment), but they sound (appropriately) quite aggressive on the Mentor. Powered by the DragonFly, the bass kick is quite powerful, but never overbearing. The Mentor has a noticeably 'bigger', thicker sound that makes listening to modern rock and pop a real treat. However, do not expect an IE8/IE80-like big, soft enveloping mid-bass. The bass maintains a fast speed, and incredible texturing; despite its forceful impact there is no bloat at all and allows the bassline to come through clean and clear. Compared to the JH13, there seems to be less mid-bass (and a bit less bass overall) which fits my preferences as I find the JH13 bass to be enjoyable but a bit too strong (when I demoed the Roxannes, I found myself setting the bass to a level below the JH13s). Compared to the Noble 8C, sub-bass presence is noticeably better and overall impact is superior on the Mentor, but the 8C has a thicker sound. For those people who found the Miracle just a bit too polite, the Mentor may just have the bass you're looking for.

Mids:
    The detailed, slightly-warm and open mids were probably the biggest surprise (in a good way) after first listening to the Mentors. Unlike the Miracle, vocals are now quite clear and forward on the Mentor which, combined with the detailed and layered bassline, makes listening to vocal pop and rock tracks a real pleasure. In fact, switching back to the Miracle makes vocals on some tracks sound very wrong... it sounds like the performers are singing through a sheet of paper, and there is a sort of 'cloudy' veil as well as a strange thickness in the lower mids. Guitars (especially strumming and sustain, crunchy guitar, etc. ) and other strings are also greatly improved, they sound more realistic and have a much better sense of fullness and presence. Other instruments benefit too, of course. The midrange is clearly a strength of the Mentor, *especially* compared to the Miracle/Merlin.

Highs:
    Typical Unique Melody highs. Very smooth, and detailed but not harsh or edgy. Highs on the Mentor are more present compared to the Miracle, there is an even greater sense of air and openness and cymbal-work has an appropriate sparkle to it that was noticeably missing on the Miracle. I found that the treble extension on the Miracle was very good, but sometimes there just wasn't enough sparkle and shimmer to bring a track to life. That problem no longer exists (for me) with the Mentor. The Mentor sort of sounds similar to the Westone4 but infinitely more smooth and airy (where the Miracle highs were clearly less present compared to the W4). Despite the increased highs, the treble is not as sharp as the JH13 which may be a good or bad thing depending on sound signature preferences. Personally, the highs on the Mentor are just right for me since I found JH13 a little fatiguing. Treble-addicts may want a monitor with a sharper, piercing treble, but I think most people would be very happy with the Mentor.

Conclusion:
    Perhaps I'm just lucky, but the new Unique Melody Mentor simply fits my tastes in all areas. With my previous IEMs/CIEMs there were always one or two things that always left me wanting more, but I don't get that itch at all when listening to the Mentor. I was a big fan of the UM Miracle, but I often wished it had a bit more bass kick, a little more shimmer and sparkle in the highs. I get all that and more (sweet vocals, and incredibly textured bass) with the Mentor, and I couldn't be more satisfied. I would highly recommend the universal Mentor over the custom Miracle with just the $200 difference. The custom Mentor is a bit more expensive at $1450, almost 50% more than the Miracle, but I think the jump in sound quality is quite significant. I highly recommend those looking for a fun, balanced all-rounder IEM to check out the Unique Melody Mentor, especially those who are already fans of the UM Miracle and Merlin.
    Последний раз редактировалось Frost'IK; 08.02.2014 в 10:47.

2. Следующие 6 пользователей сказали Спасибо за этот полезный пост

drmind (08.02.2014), IronLung (08.02.2014), kopf78 (08.02.2014), mark21 (12.02.2014), rebiroot (08.02.2014), Veenrok (11.02.2014)

3. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Хороший детальный обзор, не может не радовать факт доработки СЧ диапазона. Стивен не раскрывал сведения об используемых драйверах?

4. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Цитата Сообщение от IronLung Посмотреть сообщение
    не раскрывал сведения об используемых драйверах?
    2 сониона последовательно на СЧ. Они назвали их "Sonion super driver with heavy price tag" в переписке.

За верхнюю середину теперь отвечает 2 драйвера, ещё 2 - за верх. И 2 спаренных на басе.

---------- Добавлено в 11:04 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было размещено в 10:52 ----------

Хороший детальный обзор, не может не радовать факт доработки СЧ диапазона.
    Меня больше радует потеплевшее звучание. Всё же Мираклы слишком "холодны" на мой вкус.

5. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Это конечно радует, но я надеюсь, что ментор не будет звучать схоже с jh13fp.

6. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Это конечно радует, но я надеюсь, что ментор не будет звучать схоже с jh13fp.
    Я тоже, ибо JH13fp звучат так "классно", что мои лежат с лета и пылью покрываются.

7. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Мне они очень нравятся, но не со всеми источниками, им нужно что-то легковесное и незамыленное, типа 901 с балансом,а центранс так вообще идеален.

8. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Мне они очень нравятся, но не со всеми источниками, им нужно что-то легковесное и незамыленное, типа 901 с балансом,а центранс так вообще идеален.
    Каждому своё. Кому-то, я уверен, и IE8 нравятся.

В любом случае, у JH13 настолько специфическое звучание, что вряд ли что-то у Unique Melody будет на них похоже.

9. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Фростик, что там с моими мерлинами? Известно хоть что-нибудь?

10. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Цитата Сообщение от Red3run Посмотреть сообщение
    А про мои ещё ничего не известно?
    Через 2 недели.

11. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Граждане, есть кто собирается заказывать? Давайте кучковаться для совместной отправки слепков.
    Astell&Kern AK120II + BTG Starlight CIEM + UM Merlin

12. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Белорусское ЕМС какое-то зверское.

Вчера вечером в Витебске занес им посылку, уже сегодня днем в Минске посылку выпустила таможня. А это 300 км от города до города. Когда посылку ЕМС в Москве сдавал, ей до 4х дней требовалось только чтоб до таможни в аэропорту добраться. А тут меньше чем за день 300 км.

Посмотрим, конечно, как дальше пойдет.

Пока сижу в шоке.

13. Collapse Details
    Цитата Сообщение от drmind Посмотреть сообщение
    Белорусское ЕМС какое-то зверское.

Вчера вечером в Витебске занес им посылку, уже сегодня днем в Минске посылку выпустила таможня. А это 300 км от города до города. Когда посылку ЕМС в Москве сдавал, ей до 4х дней требовалось только чтоб до таможни в аэропорту добраться. А тут меньше чем за день 300 км.

Посмотрим, конечно, как дальше пойдет.

Пока сижу в шоке.
    Рано радуетесь, моя посылка отправлена EMS 30.01 из Минска, до сих пор в Китае не трекается. Вопрос не в нашей почте, а Китайской стороны.

14. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Darion,
    Так я именно про белорусское EMS, а не про китайцев или EMS вообще. В Москве ведь не китайцы виноваты, что она 4 дня до аэропорта катилась.

В Китае, понятно, как повезет. Но чтоб нормально посмотреть как она по нему идет, надо на китайских сайтах ее трекать. На внутренних (русско-белорусских) оно либо ничего не покажет, либо покажет с большой задержкой.

Я уже не помню какими в прошлый раз смотрел, но помоему этот нормально трекал.

15. Collapse Details
    drmind, проверил через Ваш сайт - все также, посылка ушла 30.01 из Минска и все.

16. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Darion,
    Это не мой сайт. Я его для примера привел.

17. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Хех пришло и моё время ожидания, отправили с товарищем trgrmtn слепки
    Astell&Kern AK120II + BTG Starlight CIEM + UM Merlin

18. Collapse Details
    drmind, пока я кричал, посылка появилась в Китае, отлегло на душе. Ибо уже второй раз посылаю

19. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Мониторьте почту, счастливчики

20. Пользователи, сказавшие Спасибо Frost'IK за полезный пост

DarkGT (12.02.2014)

21. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    Уже узрел.)Огромное человеческое спасибо.

22. Collapse Details
    Форумчанин
    А чё там слышно по сэмплам Менторов?
    Источники: Sony NW-WM1A
    Наушники: Rhapsodio Solar + bal TWau; UM Mentor + bal CEMA Gyrfalcon; Audeze LCD-X+bal TWag v3 LITZ and TWcu v3 HYBRID
    Коллекция: AleXmod #003(PCM1796 ) все твики; HiFiMan RE272 рекаб Evgeniy-V Silver Crystal v2

Reply To Thread
Страница 246 из 478 ПерваяПервая ... 146 196 236 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 256 296 346 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 2 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 2)