Уважаемые форумчане!
В связи с определенными обстоятельствами форум вынужденно переходит в режим чтения.
С этого момента темы и сообщения на форуме можно только просматривать, но не писать и создавать новые.
Как долго форум просуществует в таком режиме и возобновит ли он свою работу полноценно — пока информации нет.
Спасибо всем, кто участвовал в жизни нашего форума!

Показано с 1 по 20 из 4524

Древовидный режим

1. Collapse Details
    Re: Campfire audio 
    Форумчанин
    Инфа от Кена
    Спойлер: 

The Atlas will be available for demo at Axpono and SoCal shows we will be there.

Sorry the Atlas we are still in the process of building them and will not be shipping them until May 1st.

The Atlas is a larger physically than the Vega and heavier, however by no means is the Atlas a large IEM, not excessively heavy also.

The Atlas is similar to the Vega in sound, I hear the Atlas as having a slightly larger sound, larger impact from A-Z, pushes more air... I would rather have others dive deeper into the AB Vega / Atlas so that will come soon. However we feel that this size 10mm, is as good as it will get. If we go over 10mm the high freq starts to not be as nice. I prefer the Atlas over the Vega, sorry I am not being more deive here.

Atlas is proudly hand assembled (built) in Portland Oregon. I am super proud of my team and how hard we all worked to move the bulk of our production back home. I cant say enough praise for the team here, from engineering, design, assembly, testing, QC and packaging.

I cant say enough about how sweet the stainless steel body is, no more rubbing off anodized colors and I like the way stainless steel ages as it gets uses. To me the more its used the better/cooler it looks.

To my ears the Atlas in the end game for DD IEMs, I can not make a better DD IEM... unless there is some masterful speaker tech that happens in the future folks the Atlas is the gold standard.

Best bang for the $$, the Comet is really going to be a treat and nothing I have heard at this price point comes close. These new IEMs look feel and sound like a million $$, we are thrilled to be able to offer these.

Фоточка хирез https://campfireaudio.com/wp-content...met_pk_lot.jpg

2. Следующие 9 пользователей сказали Спасибо за этот полезный пост

0_Range (04.04.2018), Amadeo Nospherathu (04.04.2018), edwardDNB (04.04.2018), hfsentinel (04.04.2018), Lenivec1983 (04.04.2018), maksikanets (04.04.2018), Obukhov (04.04.2018), proskillpower (04.04.2018), Tmp (04.04.2018)

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 6 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 6)