Рано на эту тему мы все дружно забили. Вот, что пишет twister6 с хэдфая:

Sorry guys, i don't have P1 for comparison, but based on reading people's impressions of P1 and spending a few days with my P2 review unit, this will be an upgrade in sound sig for many people. I was listening and comparing last night P2 vs LPG, using W900 and Zeus XRA (both with 1960 balanced cables) and sound sig is very close, with the only difference LPG having a little better layering, but not by mile.
Regarding the question others are having about LPG vs P2, I just did another listening, using more neutral UERR, switching between these two, and it's stil very close in sound. If you have LPG and thinking about the upgrade, the big selling point is JetEffects which are simply amazing. It turns PM2 from a mid-fi sound to summit-fi and can fine tune the sound of mediocre IEMs to sound one level higher without being artificial. With P2 sounding close to LPG, imaging applying JetEffect dsp effects to LPG, and having a touch screen and balanced output and no need for a proprietary charger. But LPG has more power and a more solid build and full SD card. Both have their pros and cons.
Well, I already posted a few of my initial impressions, and will probably summarize it by the weekend on a my blog (will share it here). Just have a few other reviews inmy queue to finish and don't want to be distracted... I still find its sound quality to be very close to LPG, it's like LPG with a touch screen, JetEffects, balanced HO, and two slightly loose knobs Bottom line, I LOVE IT!!!
Выходит с его слов ковш 2 чуть ли не ЛПГ с блекджеком и крутилками для звука
Заинтриговал.